I made this poem with my friend Livia, here's her blog you should check it out!!
Happy vs Sad
Happy
|
Both say this
|
Sad
|
I am sad
| ||
I am happy
| ||
I am quiet
| ||
I am laughing
| ||
I am crying puddles
| ||
We are strong feelings!
| ||
I am fun
| ||
I am lonely
| ||
I am energetic
| ||
I am apathetic
| ||
I am cheerful
| ||
I am lifeless
| ||
We are intense!
| ||
I am bright
| ||
I am gloomy
| ||
I am upbeat
| ||
I am dull
| ||
People enjoy me
| ||
People engulf in me
| ||
People use me more
| ||
But without sadness
| ||
Without happiness
| ||
Who would I battle with?
|
Very true and nice.
ReplyDelete