Friday, July 13, 2018

The Outsiders Book

The Outsiders Book
          The Outsiders is definitely a great read. It is very eventful and has many shocking events in it. About the greasers and the Socs (short for socials), their heated battle might explode. The Greasers, main characters, in the book are the lower class people in town. The Socs are high class rich snobs that harass greasers in the Greasers territory. Ponyboy, a Greaser, goes on a wild adventure in this book. This is fiction and full of drama.

          My opinion on this book is that it is one of my favorite books and I am very very picky with what stories I read. You will fall in love with these characters, rooting for them on their journey. If you are looking for fiction books full of exciting events. 100% would recommend this book

11 comments:

  1. Wow! This sounds really interesting! I'll have to check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woow! whut en insh resstinng po0st. noice gob! yeet haww!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book sounds really cool and like something I would read. I will make sure to find and read it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a really good review! The only thing I would recommend is capitalizing Socs and Greasers, they are titles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds very interesting. I may read it. Is it a series?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for replying to this so so so late, but I couldn't get into my account. I don't believe it is.

      Delete